Birthing From Within Childbirth Classes
What is it that YOU need to know to give birth?
How are you preparing to give and receive support?
How will you cope with the unknowns of birth and parenting?
Discover the answers at these unique, empowering classes!
- Increase your confidence by learning mindfulness and effective coping practices for labor and beyond.
- Gain an understanding of how labor works.
- Experience unique, introspective, multi-sensory processes.
- Learn practical information about birth, parenting a new baby, and your changing relationships.
- Explore cultural and personal beliefs about birth and parenting.
- Discover what to do and say when something unexpected happens.
- Meet other families & share the joys and concerns of pregnancy in a nurturing and fun environment.
- Learn and practice ways for dad/partner to connect with and support mom.
- …and much more!
Whatever kind of birth you are planning (at home or hospital; natural, medicated, or cesarean), my lively, unique classes help you thoroughly prepare in a mindful and intelligent way.
You will learn how to effectively navigate the complexities of birthing in our culture and how to embrace the unexpected. Your fears will lessen; you’ll be ready to meet childbirth and parenting with trust, confidence, love, and courage.
Watch this video to learn more about Birthing From Within's approach to childbirth preparation.
Six Fridays, 6:45 – 9:00 pm
- For Apr - June due dates: Feb 17, 24, Mar 3, 10, 17, (skip Mar 24), Mar 31 (Apr 7 as backup)
- For July - Aug due dates: Apr 21, (skip Apr 28), May 5, 12, 19, 26, June 2 (June 9 as backup)
- For Sept - Oct due dates: July 21, 28, Aug 4, 11, 18, 25 (Sept 8 as backup)
- For Nov - Dec due dates: Sept 8, 15, (skip Sept 22), Sept 29, Oct 6, 13, 20 (Oct 27 as backup)
- For Jan - Feb due dates: Oct 27, Nov 3, 10, (skip Nov 17 & 24), Dec 1, 8, 15 (Dec 22 as backup)
Perfect Balance Yoga, 5091 N Fresno St, Suite 133, Fresno, CA 93710
Sliding scale $150 - $300 (per couple) for a regular 12-hour group class. Fee includes one free lactation visit (or phone consult, if you prefer) in your home, after your baby arrives.
My birth doula clients can take this class for free!
Class size is limited to five couples to allow for individual attention.
Reserve your spot with this registration form and a $50 deposit.